At Progress House we provide a safe recovery environment and long term sober living for men struggling with addiction in the Indianapolis area. The work we do is made possible by the generosity of people like you. We're often asked, "I want to help, but I can't afford to donate money. How else can I help?" The list below is our answer to that question. These are items our residents greatly need, and could be sitting unused in your attic or garage.
Donations to Progress House are tax deductible and we are ready to pick up from your home or business.
- Cargo Van with Removable Back Seat
- Men's Clothing
- Unopened Toiletries
- Mattress Covers
- Twin Size Bed Linens
- Laptop Computers (Still serviceable)
- Metro Bus Passes
- New Dressers for Progress House Rooms
- Large Bath Towels
- Shower Shoes / Flip Flops
- Gift Cards to Local Businesses
- Perimeter Security Fencing for PH - Next Step
For more information about charitable giving to Progress House, contact:
Executive Director Dennis Norris