The Progress House maintains high standards for its residents along their road to recovery.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol and other drugs.
- Progress House is a zero tolerance facility. Residents must submit to random drug and alcohol screening. Any positive drug screen will result in immediate eviction.
- Men must work and pay $185.00 rent each week.
- Rent covers room and three meals per day.
- Not all men are employed when entering Progress House, but they must be actively seeking work and should secure a job within two weeks of their initial residency.
- All men must perform routine household chores “Team Details” which is how the clean, home-like atmosphere of the House is maintained.
- All men must participate in daily 12-Step meetings and must have a sponsor within 30 days of entering the house. We require a minimum 90-day residency commitment.
- Residents are required to treat fellow residents and Staff with respect. Any violent, threatening language or behavior is grounds for immediate
- There is a weekly House Community Meeting, run by residents, with Staff present, to discuss house issues and to hold residents accountable. Positive behavior is also recognized as a reinforcement of Program benefits.